COMMUNITY RECYCLING HUB
Perth City Farm has introduced a recycling hub for the collection of numerous household items that would otherwise pollute the environment if dumped at municipal landfill sites.
Please only drop off small amounts of items as we
CANNOT COPE with BULK QUANTITIES.
If you have a large collection, please give us a call on 9325 7229 as we can
direct you straight to the collection point (where ours go).
PLEASE ONLY VISIT AND USE OUR RECYCLING HUB IF YOU HAVE THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW AND INTEND TO PUT THEM IN THE CORRECT DRAWER.
ALL DRAWERS ARE CLEARLY LABELLED, WITH PICTURES AND
DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CORRECT ITEMS.
Currently we're collecting all of the following:
For 'Bread Tags for Wheelchairs'
- Bread tags
- Aluminium and steel bottle tops, caps and ring pulls from drink cans.ONLY BOTTLE TOPS, CAPS AND RINGS. NOT SHARP TIN LIDS. NO TUNA CANS
For Greenbatch (via 'Bread Tags for Wheelchairs'
- Plastic bottle tops & lids
ONLY PLASTIC. ONLY LIDS AND BOTTLE TOPS
For Mindarie Regional Council
- Mobile phones. NO IPADS, TABLETS OR SPEAKERS.
- Small batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, etc). NO CAR BATTERIES OR LAPTOP BATTERIES.
- HOUSEHOLD Printer cartridges
- Fluoro globes and tubes. ONLY FLUOROS. Here is a list of common types
For ReMida WA
- CDs & DVDs NO PLASTIC CASES/COVERS
- Craft items (usable items ONLY please. These are used for kids craft activities)
- Computers & cables NO SCREENS OR TABLETS. NO KITCHEN APPLIANCES OR TOOLS.
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss packaging. NO CARDBOARD OR RAZORS.
- Contact lenses and packaging ONLY CONTACT LENSES. NOT MEDICINE.
- Dishwashing product packaging (bottles, tablet packs). NO SHAMPOO BOTTLES. NO HANDSOAP BOTTLES. NO BEAUTY PRODUCT PACKAGING.
- Air fresheners, packaging & spray bottles ONLY AIR FRESHENING AEROSOLS
- SEPARATED COFFEE CAPSULES. Each brand/type has its OWN drawer
- Nescafe Dulce Gusto Capsules
- L'OR coffee capsules
- Moccona coffee pods
- Seven Miles coffee pods
- Nespresso coffee pods
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
This project was funded through a grant from the
Waste Authority through the Waste Avoidance and Resource Recovery Account.